The only coffee vending machine that extract all the coffee essence.
The Coffeemar G-250 bean-to-cup brewer is the first and the only
one in the market to incorporate a pressured valve, ensuring the whole
coffee brewing cycle is done with the perfect water pressure, even at
the start, getting out from the first to the last water drop all the
essence and flavor of the coffee.
As well as this advance, Jofemar has introduced other
innovations such an automatic regulation on the coffee grinding; by
constantly measuring the pressure, the machine mechanically adjusts the
grinder overture for a perfect thickness into the coffee brewer.
With the gourmet coffee vending machine model Coffeemar G250, Jofemar covers its expectancy on
always offering the best coffee quality even for small locations, a
machine which its dimensions and outer design makes it perfect for any
· Up to 250 services.
· 15 selection buttons and 5 levels of sugar for each of them.
· 5 canisters for instant products and a canister for coffee beans.
· Lightened Panel of: 255 x 245 mm
· Graphic display for pictures and text of 92 x 53 mm.
· Two different cup-dispensing models depending on cup diameter: 65 to 67mm. and 67 to 69mm.
· Stir-stick dispenser can be adjusted for lengths between 75mm. and 115mm.
· Self-cleaning mixing circuit, product delivery and grinding assembly: Manual or automatic (programmable).
· Steam-proof sugar addition straight into the cup.
· Constant boiler water temperature control.
· Pressure valve for a constant pressure on the entire brewing cycle.
· Self adjusting grinding group for a prefect thickness of the coffee.
· Water connection: ¼” : Minimun-Maximun: 05-10 bar.
· Power Supply: 110V, 60Hz.
· Max. Power: 1.100 watts.
· Coffee beans: 5 lb
· Powdered Milk: 3.7 lb
· Chocolate: 3.2 lb
· Sugar 4.7 lb
· Instant coffee: 1.7 lb
· French Vanilla: 4.7 lb
· Pressurised boiler: 370 ml.
22W x 19.5 D x 59H